POP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should POP ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, POP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page when you use the website to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16/11/2013.
What POP collects
POP may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address,
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What POP does with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping,
- We may use the information to improve our products and services,
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided,
- Publicly share, display or post your promise, including your full name, POP username and Twitter handle,
- We may release personal contact information to POP partner charities.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail,
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests,
Controlling your personal information
POP will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.